Thursday, April 1, 2010

YES im seeing some light!

Well he got the job!!! YES!!!! do you know how that makes me feel? relived to say the least!
and he started working last week, I couldnt be more happy, but you know when something good happens something bad its not far behind following,

Since he wasnt working for that period of time, the rent and most the bills slipped mostly the rent, and see here where I live if you dont pay ur rent by the 19th they are at the court on the 20th, and really these places are not all that, but its a place to live and ive got cheap rent and if it wasnt for the other things I would only be paying rent and lights, nothing else but anyway so yeah the rent got behind I mean i was paying it just a little at a time, and see I have a bad thing of not wanting to deal with people, idk what it is but I cant deal with people face to face, OK I know what it is it has to do with my self asteam but thats another blog in its self, SOOO anyway yeah they go to court on the 20th of EVERY month even if u talk to them and u are already on the list, u are there and the only way to get off is to pay, and SO it came my time to get on the list even tho i went up there and paid some on it and talked to her about it, didnt do much anyway so now I have to deal with that 2morrow and see what I have to do, idk if I have to still go or if they drop the claim since I paid ugh i cant stand this stuff, i guess we will all know 2morrow ill let u know what I have to do 2morrow

in other news I still anit found a job, UGH its really stressing me out that all my friends are finding work but me, you know I had a interview at a daycare and I didnt even get to go, that sucked but my husband cant help he has to work really if it wasnt for him then we couldnt keep things going, but I would like to work too, its really not fair that he can get up in the mornings and get ready and go out and see people and work while I have to stay here and clean and sit here looking at the 4 walls I mean I know I have TV and internet and a radio and all that but dang it gets so boring and having to deal with people coming around asking for my husband or calling, and watching all the people here leave for work, its just so annoying, ughhhh.....that I have to deal with all the drama and he gets to get be kinda care free!

No good news really only that he is working now, you know its harder for women to get jobs now unless you are in school for yrs and have ALOT and I mean ALOT of experiance so thats all I have to talk about, I will finish my other blog later and let you know whats going on with all the other things going on here...its never a dull moment let me tell you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment