Saturday, April 3, 2010

What if?

While im waiting for my peel off mask to dry I think I would write a blog, and since I have the time while my husband is watching Americans Most Wanted!

I was thinking today what if? what if I wasnt in the place im in now, what if I didnt marry my husband? what if I would have changed the road that leads me to where I am now? All these questions run through my head when im bored and just thinking, dont get me wrong I love my life even tho it might now go the way I want it to or my husband is mean that day or what ever the case may be, but the lord doesnt give us things we cant handle we can get through anything with him in our hearts,

I was on facebook the other day and a friend posted a video that got me thinking I mean REALLY thinking, it was about not telling others about the lord and how he helps u, well this boy was christan and he didnt even tell his friend about the lord, I will find the video and post a link to it so u can watch it is REALLY a video that makes u think, you know I dont go to church like i should I anit been to church in a few yrs but you know you dont have to go to church to prise the lord, but it is better so you can learn new things, I am hoping we can go in the morning but idk well I do know why im just lazy, but I know in my heart that I love the lord and I know he is there for me everyday and when I need him, all I have to do is talk to him and he will lead me through the hard times, and the worst times

so that video is what got me thinking what if? I know im in the place where I should be bc if I wasnt where I should be then I wouldnt be here, my husband is my hero he came in my life when I was going down the wrong rds and he teaches me things and he loves me even tho people tell me that he is no good, but they dont REALLY know him like I do, he is there for me when others are not, and I can say that he loves me! we are very happen, now we are no perfect and nobodie is, but I do know that we love each other,
ok brb the peel has hardened and it hard for me to move my face lol

ok back!
so thats really all I have to say! just think when u start asking your self that question, what if? just remember u are where u should be!

If anyone out there reads these then thanks so much for taking the time out of ur day to read my blog, I know it anit much but im learning, and getting this writing under control so thanks again and hope to see ur comment soon! and happy easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment