Friday, June 18, 2010

Just cit chat

Im not even sure if anyone reads this blog....it says i have 4 followers but idk if they even read what I have to say I know im not a everyday blogger but to tell u the truth there is nothing in my life exciting that happens, i do the same stuff every day monday thru friday and sometimes my saturday and sundays are diffrent but its just the same old stuff I thought about just writing what i think I also tried to do cooking but in real i just cant figure out how i want it to be on the blog and when I start to think about it just gets me thinking that oh lord this is going to take so much time i have to do this do that put this put that wait for this and well its just to much ok like the cooking i have to cook it take pictures type out the blog post the pics and well its very time concuming but listen im going to give it one more try im very bored on the internet i need something to do a reason to get on
I have facebook and youtube but it gets boring when there is nothing to do idk but when i figure this out I will post a blog soon! until then

oh and if you read this blog please follow and let me know at least I wouldnt think im talking to the air!

No comments:

Post a Comment